Re: Advice re: degreasing solution

To: MRogers726 <MRogers726@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Advice re: degreasing solution
From: Douglas Shook <dshook@usc.edu>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 16:25:08 -0500
MRogers726 wrote:

> In a message dated 97-12-19 21:06:01 EST, ejrussell@sprynet.com writes:
>
> << seeking advice about solutions in my degreasing tank >>
>
> I'll probably go everlasting hellfire etcetc but any and every light solvent
> that turns up including old gasoline, paint thinner, some ATF, probably some
> brake fluid any leftover red--fuming nitric acid etc gets dumped into a base
> of diesel.

You know, I really like this idea.  I will be listening for reasons why
this is not a good idea, but I hate sending those solvents to the dump.
Maybe some combinations of thinner, brake fluid, etc., could result in a
toxic stew, and I would like to hear about that too, but I have to say,
I like this idea.

doug