Re: shop heating

To: mliggett-receive-shop-talk@elise.kiva.net
Subject: Re: shop heating
From: rkegg@juno.com (Randell S Kegg)
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 1997 20:53:42 EST
I think that approximately 55,000 BTU's should do it for you. I use a
kerosene torpedo heater. Everyone asks about the fumes, but honestly, it
burns very clean, and fumes are nmot a problem. I have always been a
little scared of gas heaters. If something goes wrong, I could end up
riding that thing to the moon.

Randy Kegg