Re: new toy

To: hamilton@cast.navnet.net
Subject: Re: new toy
From: Eric Murray <ericm@lne.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 12:16:42 -0700 (PDT)
Bob Hamilton writes:

> Kelly and Others,
>
>       Be really careful with these puppies as I have been using one for
> over twenty years until this past April when it kicked on me and I removed
> my big toe and half of the one next to it on my left foot. Not a good
> experience - 12 days in hospital, infections, blood clots, etc. I now have
> a left foot that I can place a right shoe on! Both my feet "slope" the same
> way.

Sorry to hear that.

Steel-toe boot are a must when running a saw, as are
saw chaps and eye protection.   Nothing like getting chips
in your eyes just as you've made the final cut on a tree and
you need to run to get out of its way.

--
Eric Murray  Chief Security Scientist  N*Able Technologies  www.nabletech.com
(email:  ericm  at  lne.com   or   nabletech.com)          PGP keyid:E03F65E5