Installation hints for car hoist

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Installation hints for car hoist
From: Steve Hammatt <shammatt@sos.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 1997 06:38:37 -0700
I've just purchased a 4 yr. old Aamco 7-ton twin-post, above
ground car hoist for my home shop.  Being delivered on Monday.
Any suggestions from experienced users about placement, installation,
leveling or attachment to the floor?

I'm looking for inexpensive support items such as overhead reels
for grease, air and electrical drop cord (don't want to bother with
water since I'd worry about freezing).

I'm also wondering if anyone has experience mounting some sort of
lighting at the base of each post.  This to illuminate the underside
of the vehicle.

Thanks.

Steve