Lathe

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Lathe
From: rmeier@connect.net (Roger Meier)
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 1997 22:39:19 -0800
David;
I guess I cannot help much, my lathe (and all the information for it) is a
model 10100.  It has a 4 inch swing (over the bed) and is 30 inches center to
center.  It is quite old also but almost completely unused.  Much of it was
inoperative when I got it because the cosmoline packing that was used to
prevent rust had turned to something resembling concrete.  However that is all
cleaned and lubed now and works great.  Many of the factory settings for
clearances and tailstock centering had never been touched.  Good luck with
yours, I hope you find the information you need.
Regards,
Roger Meier