Atlas Lathe

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Atlas Lathe
From: rmeier@connect.net (Roger Meier)
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 1997 22:28:30 -0800
David Parks writes:
"I have recently received an Atlas bench top lathe.     It was
made in the 1940's/.    Does anyone know a source for a manual for
this piece of equipment.  I had the model number earlier today but it
has gone away, and I will not be able to get the number again for a
number of weeks, Hence the stupid question w/o complete information.

Humor me, Please!"

David,
I have a small Atlas Lathe, however mine is somewhat newer, being of early 60's
vintage.  If you find your model number, post it as I still have all the
manuals etc for mine.
Regards,
Roger Meier