Pressure Blasters and TIP

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Pressure Blasters and TIP
From: "Douglas E. Shook" <dshook@usc.edu>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 21:17:30 -0400
Shop Talk,

I can't remember now who posted the message about TIP and their pressure
blasters/blast cabinets, but I do thank you.  A couple weeks ago I
bought one of their "38 Special" pressure blasters, and just from
reading the documentation which accompanied it, and from speaking with
them about blasting, I have learned so much.

I re-piped my shop according to their specs (but used 3/4 copper instead
of iron pipe), bought their 1/2 inch regulator and water separator, 1/2
inch hose.  I just blasted my flagstone sidewalk and porch, used 200
pounds of sand, and my 6 hp C/H could keep up using a 1/8 inch nozzle
(it ran hard, but that "radiator" we talked about that I built works so
well that all the water condenses in the compressor tank and the lines
and separator have little/no moisture).

Anyway, I just wanted to thank whoever it was who suggested TIP--fine
products, great support and outstanding documentation.

thank you,

shook