One last comment on the AAA thread

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: One last comment on the AAA thread
From: Stuart MacMillan <stuart@cobaltgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 07:40:00 -0700
The number one reason I have AAA Plus is for my family so my wife and
two rookie drivers can get a tow or assistance and a bail bond with no
credit card or out of pocket cash.  Any truly useful coverage of this
type should provide this. You may have to wait a while, but there are
AAA towing contractors everywhere.  If you have to pay first and get
reimbursed later that's a problem for an 18 year old with no credit
cards and little cash in his pocket. When I am out of town it's one less
thing for me to worry about.  Also, AAA Plus gives me a longer towing
distance which works for me since I always have the old beaters
(remember though, not the '65 MGB which never breaks down!) towed to my
house, not the nearest shop, so I can use those tools we are usually
talking about here!