Re: sourcing automotive wiring

To: mliggett@bluemarble.net, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: sourcing automotive wiring
From: cak@dimebank.com (Chris Kantarjiev)
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 15:42:50 -0700
I order wire for my British cars, with complete Lucas color codes
and tracers, in a variety of sizes and insulations, from

Name:        British Wiring Inc
Address:     20449 Ithaca
             Olympia Fields, IL 60461
Phone:       (708) 481-9050 voice & fax

It appears that they have some stuff in stock, and some comes direct from the
UK. They will sell by the meter or by the spool.

I don't really know if they're "cheap" or not - they're the only place
I've found that will sell me wire in the right colors, so I give
them my business.

I have not yet found a source for Italian wire that has the tracer color
as a series of rings, instead of a tracer running along the wire.
If anyone knows of any, please let me know.