Re: air compressors

To: DANMAS@aol.com
Subject: Re: air compressors
From: billsohl@planet.net (Bill Sohl)
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 11:59:34 -0500
>In a message dated 97-06-06 06:48:45 EDT, mliggett@bluemarble.net (Matt
>Liggett) writes:
>
>> I don't mind hauling the thing
>>  across a few states, but who knows if we'll have 220 service!
>
>ALL houses today have 220 volt service.

That is only true for new construction.  While many houses built
in the past may have upgraded their service feed which now is 220,
you may still find old homes that never did upgrade.

That's just a note to check before you buy and even if a potential
home doesn't have 220 coming in, it can be upgraded and probably
should if you have any need for the typical electric
requirments of a modern home.

Cheers,
Bill Sohl   Budd Lake, NJ   billsohl@planet.net
----