Garage Building...

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Garage Building...
From: Malaboge@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 19:52:20 -0400 (EDT)
Fellow shoppers...

Ever since someone started the thread about plans for his garage, I have been
looking for a book that I knew I had safely tucked away SOMEWHERE. Well, it
finally surfaced today (what do they say about better late than ...). The
book is called "How to design and build your auto workshop" (how apropos), by
David H Jacobs.
This little (150 page) tome has the usual building and construction hints in
it, but it also really does have a lot of head slapper things to consider.
(You know what a head slapper is, its what you do when you hear a simple
obvious fix for a vexing problem). This book is full of hints that would have
saved me lots of trials and errors if I had only bothered to read it <g>.
The book should still be available as it was printed in 1993 by Motorbooks
International, PO 2, 729 Prospect Ave, Osceola, Wi. 54020.

Build it, and they will come...
     Nick in Nor Cal