Re: Shop Vac choices

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Shop Vac choices
From: mbarre@JUNO.COM (Matt Barre)
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 09:38:06 PST
I have the sears big 6HP with detachable blower that I obtained one day
when they were having a sale, I went overboard, and almost melted the
Discover card!  It is big, loud, and powerful.  An auto retractable cord
would be nice (probably will come when they upgrade that model).  I
already had an electric leaf blower but the detachability is a great
feature.  I will likely pass the old blower on to my brother.

A main reason for the big model was to work with the carpet cleaning
attachment.  It is functional but simply not as good as one of the
purposebuilt carpet machines.
mrb