Re: renting chain saws?

To: mbarre@JUNO.COM
Subject: Re: renting chain saws?
From: jibrooks@JUNO.COM (Jack I Brooks)
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 19:28:20 EST
Eric,

I personally own a small gasoline powered chain saw which I find
invaluable, but living in surban NJ I know several neighbors that have
very inexpensive electric chain saws, which are fine for SMALLER jobs.  I
get calls occasionally for bigger jobs and I have a small saw with a 14
inch bar.

Spend $100 or so and make a long term investment in a very useful tool.

Plus, as a bonus, there really isn't another tool ever created by man
which is quite as impressive during (safe) operation; don't take my word
for it, just ask Tim Allen

Jack Brooks
Hillsdale, New Jersey
1960 TR3-A TS69032L