Re: BOUNCE shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission

To: Brian Kelley <bkelley@ford.com>, shop-talk@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: BOUNCE shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission
From: Michael Sloane <msloane@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 1997 10:48:39 -0500
At 10:53 PM 2/6/97 +0000, Brian Kelley wrote:

>Speaking of which, anyone know where I can get a beam TR that is
>accurate around the 7-12 INCH lbs. necessary to set pinion bearing
>pre-loads?  People act like I'm from another planet when I ask for
>such things..
>
>  Brian
That kind of wrench used to be available at better eletronics stores. I
believe that X-Lite(sp?) and others carry them. The ones I recall from my
days on the Hewlett Packard assembly line looked like souped up hex
wrenches. Check the Web - I spendt a few minutes but don't have time to
pursue it further.

Mike