Re: retractable cord

To: edlee@crocker.com (Lee Edelberg), shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: retractable cord
From: jblair@exis.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 17:00:06 -0500
At 09:26 PM 1/5/97 GMT, Lee Edelberg wrote:
> Has anyone had good luck with a particular retracting extension
> cord on a reel? I need something about 25', 120v with a single
> receptacle.  I want one that holds up but doesn't cost too much
> more than the tool I plug into it.
>(The electrical supplier in town has one for about $225!)

That sure sounds expensive.  I have a cheap realed trouble drop
light from Sears with one outlet in the handle.  Had it for about
10 years.  I think I paid about $15.  My neighbor as a Sears heavy
duty realed extension cord.  The end has about 3 outlets on it.
I think the cost is around $50.

John

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire

The one with the most toys, wins!