Re: Floor Paint

To: TATERRY@aol.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Floor Paint
From: Nickbk@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 19:48:03 -0500

<< << a product called "Amerlock". >>

 Hi Nick, where would you find this stuff??
 Terry, in NorCal Too...... >>

Terry-
Amerlock has an 800 number here in Ca that can tell you the nearest dealer.
The Fuller O'brien paint company used to sell the stuff, but evidently
Amerlock wouldn't cut prices enough for Fuller, so they dropped it. However,
if you have a local Fuller dealer, he can point you in the right direction.
One place that I know carries it is JS Williams paint wholesale. They are in
San Francisco at 415-467-9483. Had to go there to get my last batch (more
floor).

The uncolored pearl grey looks great on the floor
          Nick in Nor Cal