Re: garage heaters

To: 76752.3101@compuserve.com
Subject: Re: garage heaters
From: jibrooks@JUNO.COM (Jack I Brooks)
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 1996 20:36:52 EST
Bruce,

One big drawback to using the heaters which are being described is the
primary by-products of combustion: Carbon Monoxide and water.  We all
know how bad CO is for us.  The garage will become very humid also,
especially up North where you burn more fuel to maintain the same inside
temperature.

That is why heaters with external vents for the combustion gases are
better.  It may not matter much down south, but I know I would feel
better knowing all that CO is outside.

Jack Brooks
Hillsdale, New Jersey
1960 TR3-A TS69032L