RE: Where to start with a seized engine

To: "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Where to start with a seized engine
From: Mark Miller <markm@tutsys.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996 10:48:41 -0700
This sounds like a good starting point.
I'd use Kroil; it is a penetrating oil good for unsticking frozen screws
and such and does a great job.  It isn't cheap, but neither is a rebuild.
 I bought it from the manufacturer (Kano Labs 615-833-4101); it costs $5 or
so for a spray can, and $16 for a gallon.

good luck with the project.
Mark Miller