Re: Brake fluid disposal

To: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>
Subject: Re: Brake fluid disposal
From: "Jack L. Poller" <poller@netscape.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 1996 13:19:52 -0700
Chris Kantarjiev wrote:

> The local hazardous waste "dump" didn't want my brake fluid - they said
> put it in with the oil and put it out for oil recycling.

DON'T do this.

mixing the oil with brake fluid makes it virtually impossible to
recycle.  The recycling places like as little contamination as possible.

Don't know what else to do, other than throw it down the toilet, and
let the local water treatment facility handle it.  Is that kosher?

jlp
--
Jack L. Poller        "Soon, nearly everyone in the room was announcing
poller@netscape.com   that no existing group adequately reflected