Vacation over

To: admin@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Vacation over
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 14:27:13 -0400
I've made it back from the VTR convention, and got the server going again.
So, list mail and other services are now back in operation.  If you wonder
why you are getting this mail from me, it is because you are on one of the
following email lists run from autox.team.net:

  alpines
  alpines-digest
  autox
  ax-digest
  british-cars
  british-cars-digest
  british-cars-pre-war
  datsun-roadsters
  healeys
  mgs
  mgs-digest
  mini-baja
  mini-list
  mini-list-digest
  morgans
  morris
  newsletters
  riley
  shop-talk
  tigers
  tigers-digest
  triumphs
  triumphs-digest
  vintage-race
  vtr

If you want off the lists, you need to know which one you are on.  Send
mail to majordomo@autox.team.net with nothing but the word 'which' in the
body of the message.  Then send mail to majordomo@autox.team.net with nothing
but

  unsubscribe name_of_list_from_which_you_want_to_unsubscribe

If majordomo claims you are not on any of the above lists, but you are getting
mail, then try the which command again, with some hopefully unique substring
of your email address.  For example, if one of your possible email addresses
is rusty_rocker@sills.com, try sending mail to majordomo@autox.team.net with
nothing but

   which sills.com

Your address as majordomo knows it should be mailed back to you, then you
can do

   unsubscribe name_of_list address_as_majordomo_knows_it

and eventually you will get removed.

I should get caught up with pending requests and getting the digests back on
track within a day or two, so please be patient.

mjb.