More Than I Ever Wanted to Know...

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: More Than I Ever Wanted to Know...
From: Nickbk@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 1996 13:02:32 -0400
Fellow Shoppers-

Thanks for the mountains of responses regarding what I thought was going to
be a 10 minute wiring exercise. HA!
I still haven't done anything as I am now paralyzed by insufficient knowlege.
The way I see it is that some people will wire the ground to the neutral and
get on with it. It seems that there a lot of "commercial electricians" who
would do the same thing. But, I am convinced that this really is not the way
to do it, and now I don't want some "electrician" to wire it that way either.
So. I am now off to the library to teach myself a little 220 theory. As my
old dad said more than once, "If you want it done right, do it yourself".

So thanks for all the input. Glad I didn't rush into this "simple" job

Electricity-R-Us
   Nick in Nor Cal