Kitty Litter

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, shop-talk@autox.team.net,
Subject: Kitty Litter
From: Nickbk@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 01:13:26 -0400
OK, OK
It must be obvious, I'm not a kitty person (actually I have a doberman named
bill).
I was not aware there were two different kinds of kitty litter (why ?)
I was concerned that someone might just think it was  a good idea to use some
of the stuff out-o-the-box, as it were, and get themselves into a "hot spot"
. We all work far too hard to enjoy a little fun with our hobbies to let this
go by without a comment.
So, gentlemen (and ladies), choose your kitty litter wisely, and keep a safe
shop.

The Car Curmudgeon
   Nick in Nor Cal