Centry Mig welders

To: shop-talk@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Centry Mig welders
From: JRoss123@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 1996 18:54:56 -0500
  I'm out looking for a mig welder and wanted to know if anyone has had
experiance with Centry mig welders.  I've been looking at the 145 amp 230
volt model (Centry #83145).  The tech support guy at Centry told me the 145
was specially made for Sams club and has no spot/stich weld controll.  Is a
spot weld controll very usefull?  The welder is about $500.00 w/gas regulator
and seems comparable in cost to a lincon 100 amp 110 volt welder.  Any and
all coments will be appriciated.

                                     John Ross