Re: Fastening to concrete,misc htg

To: Ryansmalt@aol.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fastening to concrete,misc htg
From: Ccanepa50@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 1996 05:02:12 -0500
powder actuated nail tools can also shoot int steel ('I' beams.)
use the heaviest charge.....(not for structural loads)
natural gas infared heaters in a shop are great, they heat objects not air,
 20-30,000 btu goes a long way.... you can just heat a small area instead of
the hole place.  check with supplier for requirements of ceiling clearance
 etc.  they dont have a flu.   We  commonly install them  in warehouses.