Shop Talk Web

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Shop Talk Web
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 16:52:10 -500
Y'all just knew it wouldn't be long...

It's here- the power's in, but the lights aren't hooked up yet. We could use
some more bench space- It's:

The Team.Net Shop Talk Web, in order to better archive and access the
goings-ons of the shop-talk mailing list...

Point your web thang at:
http://www.team.net/www/shop-talk/

I appreciate it if someone would condense some of the recent discussions, cut
and glue any text usable as basic FAQs, and send them along to me. Fully
formatted html pages welcome! It'll keep us from repeating ourselves so often.

Also send existing related FAQ addresses.

   ________
  /___  _  \    Roger Garnett            (Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu)
 /|   ||  \ \   Agricultural Economics  | The Wayward Sports Car Centre
| |___||  _  |  3 Warren Hall           | http://www.wayward.team.net/
| | \  |   | |  Cornell University      |
 \|  \ |__/ /   Ithaca, N.Y. 14853-7801 | (607) 533-7735
  \________/    (607) 255-2522          | Safety Fast!