Re: [oletrucks] ETHICS Survey

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, Dan Bentler <dan.bentler48@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] ETHICS Survey
From: Devin Ranger <devin_ranger@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 09:40:52 -0700 (PDT)
I think that you're on the right track, Dan.  I -definitely- want to see this
come together!  Please keep me posted (if not the list).

Drew
http://www.clunkerfarm.com

Dan Bentler wrote:
> I intend to convert a pickup
to electric drive using AC motor and a VFD for controller.

> I want to do
this with a 56 Chev pickup with non running engine.  Intend to pull engine and
transmission and couple motor right to drive shaft.  Motor will be 50 HP.  I
intend to change the truck minimally such that if I want to I can put engine
transmission back in.  While vehicle is not purely stock because it has 58
full width bed on it instead of 56 narrow box I just do not feel entirely
correct in using a vintage classic vehicle to do this.  On other hand NO ONE
that I know or have seen has a 56 so it would be unique.

> Here is the
question I want some input on..  In your eyes does this make me an athiest or
non believer or other type of vermin??