[oletrucks] ETHICS Survey

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] ETHICS Survey
From: Dan Bentler <dan.bentler48@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 19:19:50 -0700 (PDT)
I intend to convert a pickup to electric drive using AC motor and a VFD for
controller.

I want to do this with a 56 Chev pickup with non running engine.  Intend to
pull engine and transmission and couple motor right to drive shaft.  Motor will
be 50 HP.  I intend to change the truck minimally such that if I want to I can
put engine transmission back in.  While vehicle is not purely stock because it
has 58 full width bed on it instead of 56 narrow box I just do not feel
entirely correct in using a vintage classic vehicle to do this.  On other hand
NO ONE that I know or have seen has a 56 so it would be unique.

Here is the question I want some input on.  In your eyes does this make me an
athiest or non believer or other type of vermin??

Thanks
Dan Bentler