[oletrucks] Anyone need a 55.2 248" GMC 6?

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] Anyone need a 55.2 248" GMC 6?
From: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <Bill.Hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 14:34:11 -0000
I've found a guy that is rodding a 55.2 GMC Burb that I am getting the
transmission from.  He says the engine runs well.  I hate to see it go
to scrap.

He is willing to let the engine/transmission go cheap, but doesn't want
to deal with shipping.  I'm planning to pick up the transmission in the
next few weeks.  He is near Alexandria Louisiana.  I'm near Houston.  I
could be talked into delivery along the route, especially if you wanted
to go along for the ride.

Price for engine & transmission is $300.  I'll split the price with you.