[oletrucks] off-topic tire pressure spec

To: Old_ChevroletGMCTrucks@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [oletrucks] off-topic tire pressure spec
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 20:39:06 -0700 (PDT)
looking for tires pressure spec for model similar to a 2000 era 3500 1
ton GM/ford/dodge dually equipped with 19.5" dually wheels. not 16" or
other size.
i have my 55TF 1t dually with 7,000# curb wieght.
i have 19.5 dually tires on it... max pressure of 110#. rides a bit
rough. looking to find a factory spec tire pressure for sim wieght
truck with sim size tires for a starting point. i dont want to just
randomly use pressure and trial/error-it doesnt get driven that much.

so any of you guys who have modern dually 1t what does your door
sticker say for recommended tire pressure for front and rea.
chevy/ford/dodge.
PM me and if you happen to know curb wieght and front/rear wieght ratio
that would help me too-!thanks!!!
mark

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the
tools to get online.