Re: [oletrucks] Radiators

To: "Alan Horvath" <alan@alanhorvath.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Radiators
From: "Mike & Inez Plucker" <impluck@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 09:59:36 -0400
OK Alan,
Lets see if I got this. Its not the relays, its the wiring connections at
the relays that cause the problem. So by having two relays you reduce the
load on one connection by 50%, thus making the connection's work less. OK
now what about the wire from the motor you have to make a connection there
from two wires to one, wont that connection over heat eventually?
Mike 50 3100

!