Re: [oletrucks] New member

To: "Bob Chansler" <bobchansler@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] New member
From: "Craig Kruse" <cmkruse@hughes.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 13:46:07 -0400
Thanks Bob, I have received a couple of replies to my question and this seems
to be the consensus of opinion with the exception of Jerry from Texas
indicating they are different. Now all I have to do is find a supplier that
duplicates the original surface pattern. I have found one that has the
smoothie versions for the short bed pickup if I have to go that way.
Thanks again
Craig

Scanned By Norton Antivirus for Your Protection
"Do or Do Not - There is no Try"   Yoda - Jedi Master