[oletrucks] stripping paint

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] stripping paint
From: Rick <redbulldog@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 18:32:09 -0700 (PDT)
 I hope this doesn't anger anyone, but if you need to blast the paint or any
type of coatings off of your projects PLEASE don't use sand.
 Sand has silica and silica has been found to cause silicosis.  This is from
OSHA that even if you use the proper respirator there are dangerous amounts in
the air long after you stop blasting, even if you can't see it.
  Sorry for the rambling but I think it is important to be safe.
  Thanks
    Rick

Rick Kellum
5-F100's