[oletrucks] RE: reproduction fenders

To: mxbill@bellsouth.net
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: reproduction fenders
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 19:36:49 -0600
Bill:
Per your message below, thanks for the reply and advice.  I'm not having
much luck getting any vendor to give me technical details (metal gage,
weight, fit and etc.).  Most frustrating is Tuckers in Las Vegas, although
they've shown repro 55-57 fenders and hoods on their website for almost a
year, evertime I've called them in the last two months they say "call us
back in 2 weeks".

I just got a new catalog from a vendor named Yogi's in Iowa.  They have
metal fenders for $350 each (not including shipping).  I'm going to call
them next week and ask for more information.

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy Stepside Pickup
Sparland, IL