[oletrucks] Zero Rust paint

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net, old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Zero Rust paint
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:29:46 +0000
I've been hearing a lot of good feedback from other truck/hotrod forums on
Zero Rust paint. It sounds every bit as good as POR15. Durability, ease of
application, rust converter and needs no topcoat. Best of all it sells for
$12 per Quart dirrect from the manufacturer at http://zero-rust.com/ I have
used POR15 on my frame and plan to use Zero Rust inside fenders and other
places that would typically be black. Zero Rust is available in a variety of
colors.

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project
59 3800 Panel 4sale