Re: [oletrucks] Re: Car dollies

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: Car dollies
From: Bob Keeland <keelandb@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 11:27:28 -0800 (PST)
Robert,

How much did it cost to power coat the frame?  I asked locally in Lafayette,
Louisiana and was quoted a price of $900. That seemed a bit high to me and so
I'm leaning toward POR15.

To anyone else on the listserv that has used POR15 to paint a frame - did you
just use the POR15 or did you use a top coat. In other words, how bad does
POR15 fade when used on parts that will be for the undercarriage/under
hood/under grill.

R Baird <bairdr@charter.net> wrote:
You Have got to see my frame the Pictures where taken just after it came out of
the Powder Coat oven the pictures are the last 4 on the page
http://webpages.charter.net/bairdr/truckpictures.htm

 The all-new My Yahoo!  Get yours free!