Re: [oletrucks] 54 GMC

To: <KremerRAK@aol.com>, <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 54 GMC
From: "Spencer" <wits_end@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:46:38 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: <KremerRAK@aol.com>
To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 2:12 AM
Subject: [oletrucks] 54 GMC

> I have an opportunity to purchase a 54 GMC parts truck.  It has a running
motor and original automatic transmission.  The front end sheet metal is in
good shape as is the chrome grille.  Is anyone in need of parts so I can
consider this in making my purchase?  If so, let me know what you need and I
will see if it is available.

> Thanks,
>
> Rick Kremer
> 54 5 window
> in parts in PA

Rick, I'm interested in the grill, but I'm wondering if a 1954 GMC grill
will be right for my 1955 AD Chevy.  Were the grills the same?

Harry
1955 Chevy AD
Reno, NV