Re: [oletrucks] BillyBob Update - Windshield is finally in

To: vpa@laroke.com, old-chevy-truck@egroups.com, oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] BillyBob Update - Windshield is finally in
From: Mask1966@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 17:00:23 EST
In a message dated 11/20/2004 8:05:43 AM Central Standard Time,
vpa@laroke.com writes:
There are still some windshield details to take care
of but BillyBob is back on the road as a daily driver.

Larry,
   The windshield sounded bad enough, but wait until you have to do a corner
window or even the back glass!  My son-in-law an I installed the two piece
windshield in my '48 in about 30 minutes, but it took us over four hours with
both wives helping to install the front glass on my '65.  Hang in there, keep
us
posted; I miss my folks too.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100 5 window