[oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #2356

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #2356
From: McGillis@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 09:30:15 EST
Hi Bill,
For dropping your axle, there is also Mordrop in Oakland, CA.
I have no personal experience with them but hear they have been around for
60 years.
   Mordrop
Marty  Costello
510-261-1888
600 29th  Avenue Oakland, CA 94601

Dennis McGillis
1955 Cameo
_mcgillis@aol.com_ (mailto:mcgillis@aol.com)

In a message dated 11/19/2004 9:05:59 AM Pacific Standard Time,