[oletrucks] gas tank

To: Albion Baucom <baucom@darwin.UCSC.EDU>, oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [oletrucks] gas tank
From: mark <ccpanel@jps.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 13:51:35 -0700
hi
that under the bed tank is the same tank as panel/suburban. unfortunatly it
is only 13 gallons as opposed to 17 in the cab.
i would acutally say its pretty safe as it is inside the frame as oppsed to
thos e70's outside the frame bomb chevy trucks.
mark

oh-and as far as POR 15 is concerned with coating-it flows SUPER REAL SLOW
so when you are spinning the tank around for an even coat-give it time to flow.
i just made my own tank 30 gal for my TF camper to inscrease from 17 gal to
47 gal for long haul. por 15 works well but you must let it flow and not
just fling the tank. leave it sitting on each side level for 5 min for flow
time.

  http://customclassics.org

       northern california