Re: [oletrucks] Seat Covers?

To: Bob Chansler <rchansl@attglobal.net>, oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Seat Covers?
From: The Botelers <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 21:44:35 -0500
You might want to get another quote...I have had two seats done in the
$225-250 price range.  I priced the repro seat covers and they were in the
$150-180 range and they didn't come with the burlap, cotton or foam.  So I
let the pros do mine.  I sand blasted and painted the frame & springs and
made repairs as needed.  They look and feel like new!

Mike Boteler
'56 4400 Stake
'56 6400 Stake
'56 8400 Wrecker w/Holmes 525