[oletrucks] Seat Covers?

To: <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Seat Covers?
From: "Bob Chansler" <rchansl@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 15:48:59 -0700
The seat in my '56 is getting torn and shabby and I want to put in some
new covers. I went to the local upholstery shop and they wanted $350 to
redo the seats. Anybody have any experience with the kits you can buy
from the vendors as to quality and fit? Any recommendation as to which
vendor might have the best quality or price? I don't care if it is
original or not. Mine is the standard cab and had brown grain flat panel
seat covers.
TIA,
Bob Chansler
Mead, CO