[oletrucks] Cuban Trucks

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Cuban Trucks
From: "Dennis Larson" <DLLarson1@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 15:57:02 -0700
1st since they can hardly get parts in, I'll bet you can't get one out.

2nd I can guarantee you it will be rusted out in major proportions like you've
never seen.

3rd It would cost you a small fortune to ship it, if you could.

4trh If you could find one down there it will be very well worn, as I
understand it all there cars are unfortunately,  junk, and they don't get any
new ones shipped in.  So what they have, they just keep on adapting parts to
keep'em moving.

You would be much better off to look in Hemmings, Ebay or just watch your
local and surrounding papers for what you are looking for.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news,
Good Luck

Dennis