Re: [oletrucks] Cuban trucks

To: Oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Cuban trucks
From: The Botelers <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 01:08:20 -0400
Will Canada allow imports from Cuba?  I don't think the USA does, we
turn/send them back and sink there boat/rafts!  What kind of relations does
Canada have with Cuba?

I would think the cost to ship it there would be more than just buying a
finished solid truck from somewhere more local.

Mike Boteler
'56 4400 Stake
'56 6400 Stake
'56 8400 Wrecker w/Holmes 525