[oletrucks] Power Brakes & gas tanks

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Power Brakes & gas tanks
From: "George Perez" <g.perez@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:24:05 -0400
Hi Guys, It's been awhile since I have checked in with a question, but I
have been following all the good information in the back ground.. So far
I have installed RB's Front clip had the frame sand blasted and painted.
I have installed the front suspension (84 Monte Carlo) new steering box.
Total Cost Involved rear spring kit From JPL and 1975 Camaro Rear end
342 geared. I I'm now ready to start on the brakes and a under bed gas
tank.

Which leads me to my questions? First I would like to hear from any of
you good or bad experiences on vendor's power brake kits, I will be
running disks up front and drum in the rear. I just received a summer
sale flyer from Brothers which has their power brake kits and under bed
gas tanks on sale. Any one have any experience with Brothers and or
these items? Anybody ever use MP Brake products?

Thanks in advance

George

55 TF