[oletrucks] AD Deluxe Heater

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] AD Deluxe Heater
From: Michael E. Mendonça
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:52:56 -0700
Does anyone have an assembly schematic for the heater in the deluxe AD cab
- (1954 to be specific)?  I have redone my heater and darned if I can't
remember how it goes together.  Also, the the bracket that mounts to the
inside of the firewall fits in about 6 different positions so any insight
on which holes it mounts to would also be appreciated.  I looked in my assembly
manual and in my shop manual but nothing seems to be there.  If it is in
the assembly manual, please let me know where and accept my apologies for
not being able to find it.

Michael
'54 Chevy 3100