Re: [oletrucks] Drip Rail

To: "Lewis Kern" <lkern@zianet.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Drip Rail
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 07:14:46 -0400
Of course I'm assuming you talking about the drip rail on the top of the cab...
Don't think it can be replaced--never seen it in any catalogs. I believe
the drip rail spot welded the metal pieces making up the cab, meaning the
very top sheet to the sides of the cab. If you removed I think you should
tack weld and fill in this area. I've never taken one off so i'm just
guessing here.... But have seen quiet a few modified trucks with it
removed..  --wayne