[oletrucks] for sale

To: <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] for sale
From: <dntsimmons@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 21:16:09 -0800
Hey guys, I ran across this add in the local Nickel paper.

1929 Chevy pickup, 1/2 ton project,all steel ,body perfect, no rust! Frame
sandblasted and primered. Have original motor (6 with 4 spd) and Camaro rear
end and hydraulic front brake conversion. Have Cragars and extras!  Only
$1000. or best offer.  phone 509-750-5625.

I do not know the guy or truck or even if he still has it.  Just sounded
like a great deal for someone!!!!:-)   ALso there was one for a 1936 IH for
$500  with the same phone number.

Don Simmons