[oletrucks] '59 Apache Fleetside for sale

To: oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] '59 Apache Fleetside for sale
From: Dana Muise <dana1@spazzco.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 17:13:18 -0800
Selling my 1959 Chevy Apache Fleetside:
Big Window, shortbed. Rebuilt 235, Weber 2bbl carb, replaced wood bed, and
other upgrades. Runs great. This is not a show truck, but it's in great shape.
Only one dent in the front fender and I have a replacement fender for it. $4200
o.b.o. It's in San Francisco. Sorry,  I will not ship or deliver. Contact me
for more details and pics.
danamuise@hotmail.com