Re: [oletrucks] problems replying

To: "Dingo" <Dingo@centurytel.net>, "wayne osborne"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] problems replying
From: "K. M. Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 19:12:25 -0800
Your messages are coming thru.A lot of us were having trouble because we
read down the page past the persons before we answered, I guess that was a
no no, We were supposed to scroll down and delete all the blue URL's at the
bottom of the page. I used the option on Outlook that removes the original
message from the reply, but I don't think this is always a good idea, when
someone on the list is wondering what we are talking about and they surely
have a right to know.
Lee