Re: [oletrucks] problems replying

To: Miq Millman <miq@vista.hevanet.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net (oletrucks)
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] problems replying
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 05:18:51 -0500
Well-the mystery has been solved!!   I knew something had changed recently.
I deleted the links at the bottom below the tag line
**oletrucks is devoted to Chevy and GM trucks built between 1941 and 1959**
and see if this works..  I see someone already tested but wanna make sure I
understand myself and maybe help others also.
This may also explains why the low flow of emails recently.

Thanks Miq for shedding the light...  --wayne

At 09:02 AM 1/19/04 -0800, Miq Millman wrote:
>Fodder
>Fodder
>Fodder
>Fodder
>Fodder
>Fodder
>Fodder
>
>The server has recently added an addition footer to the list with url's so
>that you can more easily have access to the methods of joining in or
>leaving the list.
>
>The problem is that the server is also set to bounce any messages with web
>address coding like  h**p or similar.  This means that if you are lazy,
>just hit reply, and do not edit the message to delete the information
>footer before sending out to the mail then the message will be bounced.
>
>I did not put this footer in, it was part of the majordomo update at
>team.net servers.
>
>Sorry for the sideswipe there.
>
>--
>__